Students taking an ACT On-Campus Assessment must have an application on file or at least an inquiry before testing. ***ACT is TEST OPTIONAL*** OSUIT is no longer requiring the ACT for Admissions purposes. Students are still being encouraged to take the test.
PLEASE CALL 918-293-5248 for Testing Dates, these are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Most dates are the 1st Thursdays of the Month, please call to be placed on waiting list and for information.
* Fees and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Students, who have not taken the ACT On-Campus Test within the past 60 days and will be attending OSU Institute of Technology, may take the ACT On-Campus Test on the OSU Institute of Technology Campus. Testing is administered in the Grady-Clack Center (Administration Building). Practice materials may be found on ACT’s website.
- Due to limited seating, students should call ahead to schedule a test date. Students should arrive at 8:00 am and pay the $60.00 fee (cash, money order, cashier’s check) at the cashier’s window before taking the test. No personal checks.
- The test begins promptly at 8:30 am Absolutely no one will be admitted to the testing room after the timed portion of the test has begun.
- A picture ID is required for admission to the test. Examples of picture IDs are: current driver license, military ID, etc.
- ACT permits the use of calculators on the Mathematics Test. Acceptable calculators include: basic four function, scientific, or graphing calculators. Programmable calculators are not permitted.
- Only No. 2 pencils should be used for testing (no mechanical pencils or ink pens). No books or other materials will be allowed in the testing area. No food or drink allowed.
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Policy
Beginning November 1, 2011, students may only take the ACT On-Campus test once during the year in which the respective ACT On-Campus examination is valid (November 1 through September 30) and the test date shall not coincide with a national ACT test date. Scores will be canceled and no refunds will be provided for violations of this policy.
*Results may not be available the same day due to hand scoring. To get scores call 918-293-5248 or 1-800-722-4471 ext. 5248. For additional information or ADA accommodations, contact 918-293-5248.