The Assessment Committee has once again partnered with Student Life for our fifth annual critical thinking race, Mastermind Marathon. The focus this year is Communication.
Definition: Effectively communicate electronically, verbally and in writing.
A Passport will be used to record participation and completion of each race station.
Mastermind Marathon regulations for campus clubs/organizations and schools/departments:
- Activity must be related to communication.
- Activity must be able to be completed in 15 minutes.
- Multiple student groups must be able to complete the activity simultaneously.
- Multiple representatives must be present at any given time with one representative to "stamp" passports.
- The campus clubs/organizations or schools/departments must be prepared to adapt the activity if necessary.
Deadline for project idea and plan: Friday, October 18, 2019
- Three members are required.
- Unlimited number of teams.
- Two members of any team must participate in each station.
- All stations must be completed.
- ‘Winners’ will receive prizes.
- Prizes will be given for ‘winners’ of race.
- Prizes will be awarded for top club/organization.
- Points will be awarded for club/organization participation.
- Points will be awarded for club/organization team participation.
Deadline for Team Registration: Friday, October 25, 2019