Back to Top
QM Course Self Review
Steps for OSUIT QM Course Self-Review:
- Complete the OSUIT QM Course Self-Review Request to register for a Course Self-Review.
- To proceed, the faculty member:
- Must have successfully completed APPQMR before registering.
- Must have the current rubric workbook (Currently the 6th Available from The Center).
- May only work on one OSUIT QM Course Self-Review at a time.
- Once registered, the faculty and ID, will conduct a Preliminary self-review of your
course using the OSUIT QM Quick-Review spreadsheet.
- The Center will assign an Instructional Designer (ID) to conduct a parallel review.
- The ID will provide the faculty with a digital copy of the OSUIT QM Quick-Review spreadsheet.
- Faculty and the ID will meet, at least one time, to begin the Preliminary review process.
- Digitally submit completed Preliminary Self-Review OSUIT QM Quick-Review spreadsheet
to the assigned ID.
- Each SRS (Specific Review Standard) must have a comment, with evidence of Met/Not
Met, by the faculty to begin the post review.
- The ID will compare the faculty’s OSUIT QM Quick-Review spreadsheet with the ID’s
- Faculty and ID meet, at least once, to review, and compare their Preliminary Review
- Faculty will make agreed changes. Adjusting the course to meet the minimum 85% of
QM standards before the Post-Review meeting.
- Digitally submit completed Post-Self-Review OSUIT QM Quick-Review spreadsheet to the
- Each SRS must have a comment showing evidence of changes made by the faculty to the
- Faculty and ID will meet at least one time, using the Post-Self-Review OSUIT QM Quick-Review
spreadsheet the faculty, and ID, will view changes.
- On approval by The Center Director, faculty will receive a stipend for the course.