Associate in Science
in Enterprise Development
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology is participating in the Reach Higher initiative, Oklahoma’s degree completion program, by offering an Associate in Science in Enterprise Development featuring:
- A learning structure for working adults who can’t attend school full-time
- FAST TRACK degree completion
- Convenient enrollment periods (year-round)
- On-campus, hybrid and online course options
- Flexible selection of courses to comfortably fit into schedule and interests
- An AS that is transferable to a bachelor’s degree at any Oklahoma regional university
The Enterprise Development degree builds on the core competencies that an adult student has already acquired to produce a well-educated and well-rounded citizen ready for the workplace. This program has a wide range of offerings that will enrich the student and contribute to the educational level of Oklahoma. Two program options are available in the Enterprise Development degree – Business Administration or General Studies. Oklahoma will be looking to fill vacancies created by baby boomers who will be retiring. These vacancies are predicted to be filled by college graduates with a starting annual income more than $25,000.
Graduates who earn an Associate in Science in Enterprise Development from OSUIT will have the foundation of courses they need to seamlessly transfer and complete a bachelor’s degree at any Oklahoma regional university.