Library Guides, or LibGuides, are simply pages that tell you about one specific topic, class or collection of resources. These guides are designed by our library staff with OSUIT students, faculty and staff in mind.
- Library 101 - Learn about the library and its services
- Tech To-Go - See more about the tech items you can check out from the library
- 3D Printing Guide - Get the general introduction to 3D printing
- Records Retention Policy - OSUIT policy for records retention
- Intellectual Property- An overview and resources regarding intellectual property
- Arts and Sciences Guide
- Automotive Guide
- Culinary Arts Guide
- Nursing and Health Sciences Guide
- Visual Communications Guide
Have an idea for a new LibGuide?
Contact us and tell us what we are missing!