We welcome your interest in OSU Institute of Technology. Staff members are ready to assist you.
Why attend OSUIT?
- Fully accredited US university
- Low tuition and fees
(estimated $5,054 per term)
- Scholarships available
(partial tuition waiver)
- Experienced faculty
- Small classes and personal attention
- High quality equipment
- Hands-on applied learning
- Internships in many degree programs
- On-campus housing
- Multicultural student association
- Safe and friendly campus environment
- Easy application process
Easy Application Process
Our staff is ready to assist you through each step.
- Apply online using our online application
- Submit documents by email, fax or post
- Expect prompt OSUIT decision regarding your acceptance - usually within 3 weeks of receiving your completed application and supporting documents
What are the admission requirements?
Students who require a visa to study in the United States are eligible for admission if they:
- have graduated from high school or secondary school
- can show English proficiency in any of these ways:
- TOEFL internet-based score of at least 61
- TOEFL computer-based score of at least 173
- TOEFL paper-based score of at least 500
- IELTS score of at least 5.5
- Duolingo English Test Score 95+
- Native English speaker
- OSUIT will only accept the Duolingo English Test (DET) results from students beginning Fall 2024
- have submitted an international application for admission
- can show financial support for the estimated cost of attendance
How much will it cost?
Current estimated costs for 1 term at OSUIT are $5,054 USD for tuition and fees (12 credit hours), $2,118 USD for housing, $1,432 USD for meals (20-meal per/week plan), $870 for health insurance (estimated cost for fall or spring + summer), and miscellaneous spending money.
Can I get a scholarship?
OSUIT offers a partial scholarship (tuition waiver) for international students, lowering tuition costs by $500 USD each term. This competitive financial aid can be granted to new international student applicants who provide required documentation prior to the submission deadline and who become selected by the international tuition waiver committee. Students receiving the tuition waiver will be notified of the award prior to the first day of his or her program start date.
Tuition waiver scholarship application and instructions are available.
Have other questions?