The OSUIT Culinary Arts Advisory Committee draws from their strengths in many areas of the food service and management industry. They look at our program from a holistic perspective, always working to strengthen fundamentals and produce in-demand graduates.
The objectives of the Culinary Arts advisory committee at OSUIT are:
- To review the program’s learning outcomes and recommend changes to best address the needs of the employers and the industry at large.
- To review the instructional facilities and recommend changes to best serve the needs of employers, the institution, and the students.
- To assist with the development of paid internship experiences for students.
- To assist with the identification of employment opportunities for graduates.
- To assist with the orientation of institutional personnel and students regarding the needs of employers.
- To assist with maintaining a positive liaison among employers, students, graduates, institutional governance members, business and industry personnel and others.
The guiding purpose of each advisor ad advisory committee is to promote excellence in programs of study and graduates through constructive suggestions and advice.