The programs in OSUIT's School of Engineering and Construction Technologies have been designed to provide students with the skills they need to succeed in today's competitive job market. At OSUIT, we offer programs in a variety of areas, including design drafting, power plant technology, high voltage line technician and more.
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology (AAS)
- Civil Engineering/Surveying Technologies (AAS)
- Construction Technology (AAS)
- Engineering Graphics & Design Drafting Technologies (AAS)
- Engineering Technologies (AAS)
- Electrical/Electronics Technologies Option
- Instrumentation Technology Option
- High Voltage Line Technician (AAS)
- Industrial Maintenance Technologies (AAS)
- Natural Gas Compression Technologies Option
- Instrumentation Engineering Technology (BT)
- Pipeline Integrity Technology (AAS)
- Power Plant Technology (AAS)
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology is a recognized leader in applied technology education and is known for world-class teaching facilities, partnerships with industry, and a nearly 90 percent career placement rate.
The faculty in our programs are highly experienced designers, creatives, artists, and technicians who have worked for and with a varied clientele locally, regionally and nationally. These are practicing professionals who continue to work and bring their expertise into the classroom every day.
OSU Institute of Technology prides itself on industry partner relationships. Each technical program at OSUIT has an Advisory Committee comprised of industry experts who work closely with faculty and staff to assure excellence in OSUIT's programs of study. Learn more about the companies OSUIT partners with.
Connect With Us
For questions about enrolling in one of SECT's programs, please contact Program Support Strategist Kellie Deville at 918-293-4610 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Megan Williams at 918-923-4889 or email@example.com. Students looking for advisement should contact Student Success & Career Advisor Dollene Duff at 918-293-3817 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSUIT School of Engineering and Construction Technologies
1801 E. 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK 74447