Information about the event and registration will be shared once it is available.
Held each semester, the OSUIT Career Fair is for students in Truck Technician, Engineering & Construction Technologies and Creative & Information
Technologies programs seeking a full-time job, internship, co-op or
part-time experience in their respective field. A job fair is an opportunity for you to present yourself professionally to a potential employer while showcasing your communication skills.
The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow-up!
Below is a checklist to help you get prepared:
- Create your Handshake account (use Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology and your okstate email address).
- Confirm your profile is correct, add your resume and other information that might be applicable.
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake (have questions ready).
- Review and attach your most recent resume.
- Don't forget to ask for email addresses so you can follow up with questions or thank you notes.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Be the one they call!