Congratulations on this significant milestone! All eligible graduates will have received the following information as a letter from your academic department. If you have not received this information directly and you believe you are eligible to graduate, please contact your school or program advisor.
The Summer 2022 graduation ceremony at Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology will be held on Thursday, August 25, 2022, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. in Covelle Hall.
If you are walking for graduation:
- Report to Covelle Hall for staging an hour before your ceremony is set to start.
- Arrive on time to be grouped by departments and to line up for the processional.
- Please consider wearing a face mask if you have not yet received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Prepared announcer cards will be distributed to you at this time. If you do not get a prepared card, ask for one. This will be collected as you walk onto the stage.
- Please wear your cap and gown. Only appropriate graduation regalia is allowed.
- Caps and gowns are distributed to the academic schools; students who indicated in their application that they were walking at the ceremony can pick up their caps & gowns from their school’s administrative assistant.
- Tassels should be hanging from the right side of your cap before the degree is conferred.
- If you are a Phi Theta Kappa member, your honors tassel is worn with your OSU tassel (wear both), and the honors stole is worn on the outside of your gown.
- The graduation ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. in Covelle Hall.
- Covelle Hall will open at before the ceremonies for family members and guests.
- If accommodations are needed for family members or guests, such as accessible seating or services for the hearing impaired, please contact Hope Hubbard at (918) 293-4942 as soon as possible.
- If you are a Phi Theta Kappa Member:
- Stoles and tassels will be available for members at the check-in table and before the ceremony in the Student Union staging area.
- To reserve a stole and tassel, email Susie Mauldin at email@example.com. There is no fee for this rental.
- Members can also purchase their own stole and tassel from portal.ptk.org/Store.aspx.
- Complete all necessary forms as required by your department and leave an accurate forwarding address to be used for mailing your diploma.
- If you are sponsored by an agency, you must contact that agency office.
- All on-campus residents must make arrangements to properly check out of residence halls.
- All outstanding accounts must be cleared at the Bursar's Office.
Your diploma and earned honor roll certificate will be mailed to you approximately six weeks following graduation. Request for official transcripts may be made in person at the Admissions and Records Office or by following this link osuit.edu/registrar/transcripts to our website you will find transcript request information: Or you may visit Parchment directly at parchment.com.