Fill out the graduation application.
Have any questions about graduation?
The following are the steps that you will need to take to be prepared for graduation from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology - Okmulgee.
Steps to Graduation
During your final semester:
- Complete a Graduation Application and submit to your Academic Department, no later than the fourth Friday of the semester of graduation. Your Academic Department will verify that all degree requirements have been satisfied. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure all graduation requirements are met prior to graduation.
- Submit all Academic Transcript for coursework earned during enrollment at OSUIT. Grades from other institutions must be submitted via an official transcript in a sealed envelope.
- All Advanced Standing Credit must be submitted no later than the second Friday of the semester of graduation.
- Any grade changes or appeals for academic forgiveness must be applied for prior to graduation.
- Complete Exit interview with Academic Department.
- Notify department of forwarding address, this is where your diploma and graduation packet will be mailed.
- Complete Loan Exit Counseling with Financial Aid:
- Make sure all charges on your Bursar account are paid in full.
Graduates may choose to order graduation announcements or class rings. Please contact the Campus Bookstore for more information.
- Diplomas will be mailed to the students approximately six to eight (6 to 8) weeks after their graduation date.
- All Bursar accounts and Financial Aid holds must be cleared before we can release your diploma.
- All Diploma/graduate packets will be mailed to the forwarding address received during your Academic Exit Interview. If your address has changed please notify the Registrar’s Office. It is the student’s responsibility to provide the University with a valid forwarding address after graduation.
To Reorder a Diploma
To order a replacement diploma contact the Registrar’s Office. The cost of replacement diplomas are $30 and must be paid prior to the diploma being ordered.
You may choose from the following options to order an official transcript:
*(Following Spring 2018, OSUIT is pleased to offer electronically delivered transcripts utilizing the Parchment Send service (details to come))*
- Current students may log into the OSUIT Student Portal and select Student Menu, then select Student Records, then select Request Printed Transcript.
- Mail or fax a signed request to the Registrar’s Office. Please include: Name, Address, Phone Number, Student ID number (or SSN), Date of birth, where you would like the transcript mailed and your signature.
- In person, by visiting the Admissions or Registrar’s Office in the Grady Clack Building (bring a photo ID)
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing plus the applicable transit time via the US Postal Service. During peak periods of high transcript request volume (in the weeks following each semester) allow additional processing time.
- Holds on your account from the Bursar or Financial Aid will prevent your transcript from being released. Please ensure that your account is clear and all holds have been lifted.