The following are the steps that you will need to take to be prepared for graduation from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology. Have any questions about graduation? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-293-4682.
Steps to Graduation
During your final semester:
1. Complete a Graduation Application and submit to your academic department, no later than the fourth Friday of the semester of graduation. Your Academic Department will verify that all degree requirements have been satisfied. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure all graduation requirements are met prior to graduation.
Download and complete the graduation application and submit to your academic department.
Viewing this document requires Adobe Reader.
2. Submit all Academic Transcript for coursework earned during enrollment at OSUIT. Grades from other institutions must be submitted via an official transcript in a sealed envelope.
3. All Advanced Standing Credit must be submitted no later than the second Friday of the semester of graduation.
4. Any grade changes or appeals for academic forgiveness must be applied for prior to graduation.
5. Complete Exit interview with Academic Department.
6. Notify department of forwarding address, this is where your diploma and graduation packet will be mailed.
7. Complete Loan Exit Counseling with Financial Aid:
8. Make sure all charges on your Bursar account are paid in full.
Graduates may choose to order graduation announcements or class rings. Please contact the Campus Bookstore for more information.
- Diplomas will be mailed to the students approximately six to eight (6 to 8) weeks after their graduation date.
- All Bursar accounts and Financial Aid holds must be cleared before we can release your diploma.
- All Diploma/graduate packets will be mailed to the forwarding address received during your Academic Exit Interview. If your address has changed please notify the Registrar’s Office. It is the student’s responsibility to provide the University with a valid forwarding address after graduation.
To Reorder a Diploma
To order a replacement diploma contact the Registrar’s Office. The cost of replacement diplomas are $30 and must be paid prior to the diploma being ordered.
OSUIT is pleased to offer electronically delivered transcripts utilizing the Parchment Send service.
- Transcript holds on your account (placed by Bursar, Financial Aid, etc.) will prevent the processing of your official transcript request. Please ensure that no transcript holds exist before you request an official transcript. Current students may view their holds by logging into Self Service and selecting “View Holds” under the Student Records menu.
- The student's signature or other verification of a student’s identity is REQUIRED to process a transcript request; therefore, e-mail and telephone requests for official transcripts will not be accepted
- Electronic delivery of official transcripts is possible via our expedited eTranscript option.
- Current and former OSUIT students (who have attended OSUIT since Fall 1983) may obtain official transcripts in person by visiting the Office of the Registrar (The Grady Clack Center) with a valid photo ID.
- All current and former OSUIT students may obtain official transcripts, at no charge, in person in the Office of the Registrar (The Grady Clack Center) with a valid photo ID.