No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the original post from OSUIT Student Life's Facebook Page and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to Current Students at OSUIT, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of OSU Institute of Technology, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of OSU Institute of Technology as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 14th, 8:00am CST and ending October 18th, 12:00pm NOON CST. All online entries must be received by October 18th, 12:00pm NOON CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the original contest post from OSUIT Student Life's Facebook Page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of OSU Institute of Technology. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of OSU Institute of Technology.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive ticket's to OSU football, OR, OSUIT merchandise. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by OSU Institute of Technology. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at OSU Institute of Technology's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OSU Institute of Technology to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the comment on OSUIT Student Life's original contest post with the most likes under the supervision of OSU Institute of Technology. Winner will be notified by announcement via facebook post on Student Life's Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. OSU Institute of Technology shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [xx days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by Winner (at OSU Institute of Technology's sole discretion) will result in Winner's disqualification as Winner of the Campaign, and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that OSU Institute of Technology, anyone acting on behalf of OSU Institute of Technology, and OSU Institute of Technology’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of OSU Institute of Technology. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OSU Institute of Technology from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which OSU Institute of Technology may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.