At OSU Institute of Technology, we're committed to providing hands-on, career-focused education that prepares students for success in today's fast-paced world.
Our Associate in Applied Science, Associate in Science, and Bachelor of Technology degree programs are designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to excel in your chosen field.
With world-class equipment, industry partnerships, and a faculty of experienced professionals, we're the perfect place to turn your dreams into reality. Explore our programs today and take the first step towards a bright and rewarding future!
To view additional information on specific programs of study, choose your area of interest from the list below. For program-specific or general information, fill out the Online Information Request Form.
School of Arts, Sciences & Health
- General Studies (Degree Seeking: Undeclared Majors)
- Allied Health Sciences (AS)*,**
- Applied Technical Leadership (BT)*. **
- Applied Technology (AAS)*. **
- Business (AS)*, **
- Culinary Arts (AAS)
- Culinary Arts Certificate Programs:
- Foundational Culinary Skills
- Foundations of Restaurant Management
- Enterprise Development (AS)*
- Business Administration Option
- General Studies Option
- Nursing (AAS)**
- Pre-Education (AS)*
- Pre-Professional Studies (AS)*
School of Engineering & Construction Technologies
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology (AAS), **
- Civil Engineering/Surveying Technologies (AAS), **
- Construction Technology (AAS)**
- Engineering Graphics & Design Drafting Technologies (AAS)**
- Engineering Technologies (AAS)**
- Electrical/Electronics Technologies Option
- Instrumentation Technology Option
- High Voltage Line Technician (AAS)**
- Industrial Maintenance Technologies (AAS)
- Natural Gas Compression Technologies Option
- Instrumentation Engineering Technology (BT)**
- Pipeline Integrity Technology (AAS)
- Power Plant Technology (AAS)
School of Creative & Information Technologies
- 3D Modeling & Animation (AAS)*, **
- Graphic Design Technology (AAS)*, **
- Information Technologies (AAS)*, **, (AS)*
- Information Technologies (BT)*, **
School of Transportation & Heavy Equipment
AAS: Associate in Applied Science, AS: Associate in Science, BT: Bachelor of Technology
* Denotes program is available 100% online.
** Denotes a Reach Higher Oklahoma program
Associate in Applied Science Degrees
The Associate in Applied Science degree is developed in consultation with leading employers and designed to prepare students to enter the workforce following graduation from OSUIT. A career specialty emphasis is the dominant characteristic of the Applied Science degree.
Associate in Science Degrees
The Associate in Science degree is intended for students who plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree in a related area at a four-year college of university.
Bachelor of Technology Degrees
The Bachelor of Technology degree is developed in collaboration with industry leaders to prepare graduates who are able to perform as high-level technical professionals, and as well as pursue graduate study in related areas
OSUIT programs of study are approved by the Board of Regents for Oklahoma State University and the A&M Colleges the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the Oklahoma State Accrediting Agency. OSU Institute of Technology is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.