Nominations for the 2020 Alumni Hall of Fame Awards will be accepted through February 15, 2020. All nominations submitted after February 15, 2020 will be considered for future Alumni Hall of Fame Awards. The 2020 Alumni Hall of Fame reception will be held June 12, 2020 on the OSUIT campus. More details to come.
2020 Distinguished Alumni & Rising Star Nomination Form
Every two years, OSUIT will honor outstanding alumni during an annual Alumni Homecoming Reception. This year's event will be a ticketed dinner event open to all OSUIT friends and alumni.
For sponsorship opportunities visit the OSUIT Foundation website or email email@example.com.
We are accepting nominations for two distinct awards:
Distinguished Alumni – This award recognizes alumni who are established in their professions and whose career accomplishments have been outstanding.
- Recipient must have graduated a minimum of 10 years ago
- Recipient must have demonstrated success in their chosen field
- Recipient must have performed outstanding service to their community
- Recipient has made some type of contribution (monetary, served as an advisor, employer, guest speaker) to his/her program/department/school (Ideally, not required)
Rising Star Alumni – This award recognizes significant and/or outstanding accomplishments by alumni who are within their first ten years of graduation.
- Recipient must have demonstrated early success in their chosen field
- Recipient demonstrates promise of future leadership that will bring distinction to OSUIT
Please provide as much biographical information of the candidate as you can, so we can gain the best picture of the strengths and accomplishments of each candidate. Complete this form and return it to the address listed on the final page. If you are nominating more than one candidate, please use separate submission forms.