Cowboy Care by Academic Live Care
OSUIT has partnered with Academic Live Care to provide medical and mental health services to students through Cowboy Care, an online telehealth solution . With Cowboy Care, you can see board- certified physical and behavioral health professionals from a smart phone, computer, or other device. Students have access to 24/7/365 unlimited telehealth visits in the following areas:
- Urgent Care
- Access to immediate virtual non-emergency medical care.
- In the Moment Crisis Intervention
- 24/7 live telephonic counseling for when you need to speak to someone immediately.
- Mental Health Counseling
- Schedule an appointment to talk through your mental health concerns on an ongoing basis.
- Mental health care and medication management from licensed psychiatrists.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Get counseling and personalized nutrition plans from a registered dietician.
- Financial Wellness
- Get expert advice on managing your finances.
To access the Cowboy Care website: CLICK HERE