Check out the Orange Key Account Services page.
Visit the Forgot Password page of the O-Key Account Services site.
If you activated your O-Key account or enrolled in the class within the last 24 hours, please wait a day. If it has been more than one day, please contact the TS Service Desk.
The OSU System and most of the higher education institutions in the world use Eduroam.
- Visit your network settings.
- If you were previously connected to another on-campus network such as OSUSTAFF or OSUSTUDENT, forget those networks before connecting to Eduroam. To forget a network, visit your network settings, and select the option to forget the network.
- From the list of available networks, choose eduroam.
- When prompted, enter your okstate.edu email address and password, then click submit. You must use your full okstate.edu address; short names (without the @okstate.edu) will not work.
- Read and agree to the network acceptable use agreement. Choose to Trust the network.
- On your Android device, go to Settings, then Wireless and networks, then Wi-Fi settings.
- Choose PEAP for the EAP method drop-down menu.
- Choose Do Not Validate the CA Certificate drop-down menu.
- Choose MSCHAPv2 for the Phase 2 authentication drop-down menu. Phase 2 authentication may appear in the Advanced option at the bottom of the screen. Also, you will need to save changes after changing to MSCHAPv2.
- If required to enter a domain, type in: okstate.edu
- Enter your O-Key email address (not your short username).
- Enter your O-Key password.
Visit the OSUIT SharePoint site.