Under 12 Hours Housing Request

In order to live on campus, students are required to be classified as a full-time student, which means the student must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours. Any student who wants to live on campus but is either dropping below 12 credit hours, or is making plans for the upcoming semester to be enrolled in less than 12 credit hours, must complete this request form.

Please provide your name here.
Please provide your campus ID number. Should look like A12345678
Please least where you currently live.
Place a good current phone number here.
Provide the number of hours that you will have.
Example Spring 2019
Anything you feel is important please place here.