Our Fall Term begins September 21, 2020. Call 918-293-4680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with enrolling.
Covelle Hall hours of operation may have changed since you were on campus!
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||7:30am - 8:30pm|
|Fridays||7:30am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday*||12:00pm - 4:00pm*|
|*only during fall and spring trimesters|
Closed on all student breaks/holidays.
Updates for Fall 2020
- Hours of operation are limited to 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 7:30 a.m.
– 4:00 p.m. on Friday; the building is open to students on Saturday and Sunday from
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The facility and equipment will be continuously cleaned while Covelle Hall is open each day, as well as an additional thorough clean after closing each day, concentrating on frequently touched areas. All Student Life employees will wear masks while working and gloves when appropriate for the safety and wellbeing of all.
- You’ll be asked before entering Covelle Hall a series of screening questions to ensure we are limiting the risk of exposure for all members. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 please do not come to Covelle Hall; contact your healthcare provider,
- Locker rooms, showers, and the sauna will be closed until further notice.
- Equipment check out will be limited until further notice.
- No guest passes will be allowed at this time. You must be a current student or employee to use the facility until further notice.
- Check yourself for COVID-19 symptoms: High fever, dry cough, trouble breathing, chills, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell and sore throat. If you are sick, we ask that you do not come in.
- Workout Clothes. We ask that you come dressed in proper workout attire, locker rooms and showers will be closed until further notice. If you have items in a locker from the Spring term that you’d like to access, please speak to our front office staff.
- Bring a water bottle with you. The drinking fountains on campus are closed. Bottle fillers are open, but we ask patrons only use them when necessary. They will be cleaned hourly.
- Keep your distance. Maintain social distancing of 6-feet between you and others. Avoid working out with more than 1-2 individuals.
- Clean your hands. There are several hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility, please use them often.
- Keep track of the equipment that you touch. We ask you to wipe down the equipment before and after use. Several disinfecting spray bottles and towels will be located around the workout areas.
- Washing your hands. This will help stop the spread of germs, as well as keep you and others safe.
- All three workout areas
- Racquetball courts
- Basketball Court for limited activities (Corn Hole, Ladder Golf, Kan Jam)
- Covelle Hall Lounge
- Outdoor Courts, Campus Trails and Sports Field
- Basketball court. No competitive play or shoot around is allowed at this time.
- Locker Rooms. We are mirroring facility best practices for limiting the spread of COVID-19, based on state, local and university precautions.
- Sauna. We are mirroring facility best practices for limiting the spread of COVID-19, based on state, local and university precautions.
If you have additional questions in regards to Covelle Hall operations please contact us at 918-293-4942 or at 918-293-5456
Covelle Hall Amenities
Wellness North - Free weights
Wellness South - Circuit Training
Wellness West - Cardio & Cable Weights
Boxing & kickboxing area
Full Size Basketball Court
Two Racquetball Courts
Free Equipment Check-Out
Fitness/Wellness Videos Library
Full Locker Room Facilities - with Locker Rental
Covelle Hall Auditorium
Storm Shelter for Family Housing
Sports Field & Outdoor Recreation
Our Sports Field is home to our baseball and softball field as well as our soccer field located on the North end of campus. Intramural sports take place on the sports field every semester including events such as flag football, slow pitch softball, home run derby, soccer, and kickball. This area is open to student use while not being used for intramural purposes.
Visit downtown Okmulgee to use the OSUIT outdoor Fitness Court; Located at 206 E 6th St, Okmulgee OK 74447.
Our campus trails have a series of HealthLine workout stations placed around the 1/2 mile and 1/4 mile trails. So while you are running you can get a few repetitions at each station to complete your workout!
Located around our 1/2 mile loop of the campus trails is a 9 hole Disc Golf course open to all users. Stop by Covelle Hall front desk to check out a set of discs to play our campus course.