The Student Life Department’s Club/Organization Points Program is designed to increase club/organization accountability and participation. Club/Organization points are accumulated from the beginning of the fall semester through the summer semester each year. The year’s "Outstanding Club/Organization" will be named at the Annual Student Life Banquet, and is decided exclusively on points accumulated. In addition, these points will have a direct influence on the Annual Fee Allocation Process.
Criteria for earning points:
- The club/organization must be represented by three or more members per event/activity
- Any individual holding membership in more than one club/organization may represent only one club at an event/activity
- A club/organization may not earn more than 16 points for any single event in state and 24 for an out of state event.
- An activity request must be submitted prior to a points verification form for events that were hosted, facilitated or sponsored by a club.
- An event verification form must be submitted no later than 7 days after event for any points to be awarded.