Academic Affairs Forms

Access forms, documents, and other information related to the Office of Academic Affairs.

Academic Exception Form
The Academic Exception Form is to be used by students who wish to appeal their academic suspension status and for students to request permission to enroll in more than the maximum number (19) of semester credit hours (see OSUIT Academic Catalog for additional information).
Viewing this document requires Adobe Reader.

Administrative Withdrawal Form
The Administrative Withdrawal Form should be utilized by instructors to initiate an administrative withdrawal to withdraw a student from an individual class, as outlined in OSUIT Policy 2-021 Student Attendance.
Viewing this document requires Adobe Reader.